Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back

Before I moved to NYC, I met this little girl.

She's half Filipino, half white. Very pretty, cute little butt, and surprisingly full little boobs. Sparkling, dark eyes. Black hair. Can you picture the girl yet? I could go on....

She's about 5'3" if that helps you picture her.

I wasn't sure if she was 17 or 18 when we hooked up. But that's in the past tense... Now I know she was 17 at the time. Earlier tonight (here in February, 2011, because I just ran into this chick) she debated me (she's 22 now) about whether it was 16 or 17. I knew it wasn't 16. I would have remembered that. So we settled on 17. I wish I could tell my loyal readers that I slept with her, but it would be a lie. We only kissed in the park in the sunlight and the grass, and made out in my apartment an hour later....

Back tomorrow with more...

9 comments:

  1. I knew it wasn't a mistake to keep your blog in my feedlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys.

    I have a brain-baby to birth on here. Somewhere mixed in with the placenta and all that nasty red goo, I have several posts that need to end up on the table somehow. Someone will also need to slap them around a bit to get them breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, real good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should boycott American women

    http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

    I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Welcome back, Master Dogen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent. This was a favourite blog of mine when it was last active.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, glad to see you're still here! I honestly worried that you'd bought the farm or something.

    ReplyDelete